TRADITIONS NEVER GRADUATE
Mr. Duane Case, Principal
My wife Stephanie and I have been married for twenty-seven years. She is an educational consultant and our son Keegan is a 10th grader at HHS this year. We live in Hernando and attend Longview Point Baptist Church.
I received a Bachelor’s degree and two Master’s degrees from Delta State University. My twenty-seven years of experience in education have all been in Desoto County Schools. For twelve years I served as a teacher and head baseball coach at HHS. I also served as an assistant football coach, class sponsor, and FCA sponsor. In 2006, I entered the Educational Leadership program at DSU. I served as assistant principal for two years at Horn Lake High School. In 2009, I became the principal at Desoto Central Middle School where I served for eight years.
It is a great honor to be the principal at HHS. Safety, academics, and extra-curricular activities are my priorities as principal. I am very proud of the accomplishments of HHS and look forward to maintaining the high standards of excellence for our students, staff, and administration. I look forward to a great school year and appreciate your support.
Scholarships and MS Scholars Application
- Krewe of Hernando Scholarship Due April 24th.pdf
- Rotary John Vaiden Scholarship due by May 4th.pdf
- Lion Scholarship Application due April 30th.docx
- PB and J Scholarship Due May 31st.pdf
- MS Scholars Application Due April 8th.pdf
- Josh Ose Scholarship Due May 1st
- Anderson-Jordan Community Leadership Scholarship Due April 20th.pdf
- Shelter Insurance Scholarship Due April 15th.pdf
Important college information
College representatives are featured in each video providing updates about admissions, scholarships, orientation, housing
Four Year Colleges